Guide: How to Retrieve Deleted Pictures on Samsung
Step.1 Make your Samsung S6 connect to your PC
According to the interface you can see, you may be asked to connect your device to PC and ensure it has USB debugging enabled when the application is launched. Then your device will be detected automatically. After that, you can go to "Step 2". If not, you can follow the instruction below after having taken this step and still feeling unclear about what to do next.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: please enter "Settings" at first, then choose "Applications" before clicking "Development", finally check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: please first enter "Settings" and then click "Developer options". After that, check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: please enter "Settings" at the first beginning, then click "About Phone" and tap "Build number" for several times until a note "You are under developer mode" shows up. After that, go back to "Settings" and click "Developer options". Finally, check "USB debugging".
Step.2 Choose to scan the deleted files only or to choose to scan all the files
Please ensure that there should be over 20% battery power left on your Samsung at first. If so, you can tap "Start".
The data types cover "Contacts", "Messaging", "WhatsApp messages & attachments", "Gallery", "Audio", "Videos" and "Documents." You should tick "Gallery" and "WhatsApp messages & attachments" and choose "Next" to go on.
Moreover, choose to scan the deleted files only or to choose to scan all the files. "Scan for deleted files" can help you save more time. Then, click "Next" for next step.
Please choose "Allow" on the screen of your Samsung. In order to make the scanning process start, please keep the answer on your phone in mind, or keeping clicking the button is required until it does not appear again.
Step.3 Preview and Retrieve Samsung Photos
Before recovering, preview the deleted photos on the right side. At the last, select the files you need to recover and click "Recover" button at the bottom.
1. Your lost or deleted pictures will be recovered and save to your computer.
2. A file manger will help you transfer your photos into your Samsung.
You have definitely understood the meaning of a backup file after being informed the importance of not using the device. Though facing the overwritten data on your Samsung, you can easily recover them. It's very necessary for you to back up your phone. Photo rescue is very necessary while Deleted Photo Recovery Software can do us a favor with convenience.